« Je veux garder les yeux ouverts sur les souffrances, le malheur, la cruauté du monde,mais aussi sur la lumière, sur la beauté, sur tout ce qui nous aide à nous dépasser, à mieux vivre, à parier sur l’avenir »
- Andrée Chedid.-

dimanche 12 mai 2013

Asaf Avidan - Small Change Girl



She can make a fog horn ring 
She can make the mountains swing
She will make you clip your wing
She can teach your tears to sing.
She can make the birds and bees.



Get down on their little knees
She can whisper to the breez
And make her tear the bark off trees.

She's just small cahange girl..
But she's a world to me.


4 commentaires:

  1. Ηeу there! I know this is somewhat off topic but Ι was wondering if you kneω ωhere I cοuld find a captcha plugin for my
    сomment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble
    finding one? Thanks a lot!

    Feel fгee tο ѵisit my web blog - Evaluate motel costs

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. coucou ma Sarah très contente que tu aimes cet artiste car il me donne des frissons , rien que avec se voix ^^

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. http://lilas063.blogspot.fr/2013/05/ma-lyre-frissonne.html#links

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Greetings from Coloraԁо! ӏ'm bored to death at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wаit to tаke a lоοk whеn I get home.
    I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm
    nоt even using WIFI, juѕt 3G .. Anyhow, supeгb site!


    Fеel free to visit my web-site :: Leading locations throughout Europe pertaining to group ski holidays

    RépondreSupprimer