« Je veux garder les yeux ouverts sur les souffrances, le malheur, la cruauté du monde,mais aussi sur la lumière, sur la beauté, sur tout ce qui nous aide à nous dépasser, à mieux vivre, à parier sur l’avenir »
- Andrée Chedid.-

samedi 28 décembre 2013

Eminem - The Monster (Explicit) ft. Rihanna.

No, I ain’t much of a poet but I know somebody once told me
To seize the moment and don’t squander it
Cause you never know when it all could be over tomorrow
So I keep conjuring, sometimes I wonder where these thoughts spawn from
(Yeah, ponder it, do you want this?
No wonder you losing your mind, the way it wanders)
Yo-lo-lo-lo-yee-whoo
I think you’ve been wandering off down yonder
And stumbled onto Jeff VanVonderen
Cause I need an interventionist
To intervene between me and this monster
And save me from myself and all this conflict
Cause the very thing that I love is killing me and I can’t conquer it.

1 commentaire:

  1. oui j adore ce clip aussi ^^Eminem - The Monster (Explicit) ft. Rihanna. drôle de titre lol

    RépondreSupprimer